alrighty, so i’ve been tagged… which apparently means i’m supposed to list the 5 songs i’m currently “rocking out to”? well, i don’t have an ipod (gasp! i know! isn’t it scandalous?! i’m wondering if i can talk my brother into buying me a mini for a xmas/bday gift, though… we’ll see… ), so i tend to listen to whole cds when i listen to music. so i’m going to list the last 5 cds i’ve listened to most recently – does that count?
1. Hilary Duff (her first cd) – yeah, yeah, i hear the snickers and see those raised eyebrows. get over it. i like silly, fun, pop music sometimes…
2. All We Long to See by Sovereign Grace – currently in the car cd player
3. In The Company of Angels by Caedman’s Call – one of my all time favorite cds!
4. The Beautiful Letdown by Switchfoot – this is my fav cd to play at work when i’m feeling sluggish, which i was yesterday… which was probably due to the fact that Lory Payne and i stayed up till after 2am talking when we should have been sleeping. i know, i know, what was i thinking? especially when i had to work the next day. it was worth it though. she’s such a great girl and i had a blast with her. but i digress…
5. Redemption Songs by Jars of Clay
so this morning daddy and i went to breakfast at one of my favorite breakfast places – The Good Egg. they have these crepe things that they fill with strawberries and blueberries and cottage cheese – they are amazing! i got back from that around 8:30am, and decided that i still felt tired – so i went back to bed! haha! i slept for another 3 hours! it was glorious. wierd, but great! haha!
well, raigan is here and we’re going to make tshirts and start season 3 of ALIAS – woo-hoo!!!