well, i had a lot of thoughts go through my head this past weekend
while i was in california. random and silly thoughts and
some more deep ones…
side note: – it’s 10:10!
instead of dumping a deluge of random thoughts all into one post, i’ll spread them out over a couple days…
– dinner with friends and live blues music outside on a cool august evening in old town pasadena are delightful.
– having a great conversation about caregroups during said dinner is even better.
– getting a call that my dear friend is now engaged absolutely made my night!!!
– there is just nothing like strolling along the beach, letting the tide come in and swirl around your ankles as the sun sets…
– campfires on the beach where you roast corn and chili dogs and sit
around quoting old school disney animated movies are super fun.
– campfires that send burning embers down your shirt and burn off a couple layers of skin just below one’s clavicle is not quite so super fun….
– deciding to just up and go spend the afternoon at disneyland with your cousin is a blast!
– spending 6 hours in the sun and not getting sunburned is even better!
– and getting to ride 5 rides that i had never ridden before is the best!
– calvin and hobbes are the best ever. simply the best. i
read the entire book revenge of the babysat on the flight home.
until next time…